Saturday, September 3, 2011

I can't believe it's September!

Ok, so I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now and I finally just sat down and did it.  That WAS the only way it was going to get done - I have three (four at the moment) kids after all.  I did this mostly because I have been trying to keep a journal for years about cute stuff the kids say and funny stories and I have a ton of journals to write in, but I can never find the journal or a pen when I need one.  Needless to say, one of our three computers is always on - so I figure I have a better shot at this than the paper kind.

Any blogger friends out there that have tips for keeping this up to date - I am all ears (no really, they are huge, just like my grand-father's and my mother's).  That would be the second reason I need to do this - I must have an outlet for my dry (and witty) humor.  Nobody around here gets it.  Hopefully someone will read this and appreciate it.

To tell a little about myself - I am a married, mother of three (as I said before).  I am a 4th/5th grade Language Arts teacher at a small Christian school.  I love my kids (both at school and home) and my job (new this year). 

So, there is my first post.  Not much to tell today - the funny stuff didn't come from my children today - it came from the extra one I have at the moment.  I will share that with his mother and then it can be her story.

Hope you'll come back and read more!

Oh yes, the title - I can't believe it's September! I really can't! School just started and already my students are talking about Thanksgiving!  And so help me if the people at Wal-Mart keep putting out the Christmas stuff early - they are going to eventually not have to take it down - they will just leave it up all year round!  I am sooooo looking forward to Black Friday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment